Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Anyone know where I can find some good tutorials to learn Matlab language?

I'm a sophmore computer engineering major and they seem to just throw us into matlab assuming we have intermediate experience with it when I have none at all and don't know how to do anything more than create simple arrays, functions, and computations. They expect us to know scripting and stuff. Anyone know how I can learn this stuff? Any good tutorials or books?Anyone know where I can find some good tutorials to learn Matlab language?
google it -- !!--- ur school libariy--- ur classmates---- book storeAnyone know where I can find some good tutorials to learn Matlab language?
hola como estas te saluda un amigo dedsde honolulu hi
  • motor oil
  • acne scar treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment