Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Beginner Tutorials for the Python language?

Well, I want to learn programming, and I have decided to choose Python as my starting language.


I have no former programming experience at all, so I am looking for easy to follow beginner tutorials that explain all the basic statements/commands thuroughly





Where can I find a good one? Which ones worked for you, when you were starting out?


Only looking for online tutorials, and (possibly) books I could get from a library.Beginner Tutorials for the Python language?
The Python website has a huge amount of links and material for beginner tutorials.





http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGui鈥?/a>





One of them should suit your learning style.Beginner Tutorials for the Python language?
I am wishing to learn python like you only on top of all the other languages I know in order to become a software engineer at DreamWorks (I also need to know cobra (which is a combination of cobra and c#))





My friend knows python well and got me started but even then it was nothing like the other languages I knew for me to work upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment